NARRP - Native American Response & Recovery Program
Time & Location
About the Event
You will need to fill out an application for EACH request. (Rent, Utility, Travel, Food) Online applications only, if you need assistance with the online app someone will help you. (If applying for the Food Voucher, apply online weekly IF you are in need.) We will assist with either your rent or utility but NOT both within the same month.
§ You are eligible if you are:
- American Indian
- Are Living in NE Panhandle
- Have Financial need because of or as a result of the COVID19 pandemic
§ If it is for rent/lease we will need a contact phone number & address from your landlord or housing authority and a copy of lease or rental agreement. We will pay your housing authority or landlord directly.
- Applicant MUST be on the rent/lease agreement
- Not to exceed a set amount a month
- Priority for those facing eviction
- Additional months require need, application and letter of justification
§ If food we will issuevouchers by Friday. (Thursday 4pm is cutoff time)(One per household, residence verification)
§ We will need a current Bill for Utilities. (Utility must be in the applicant’s name.) Priority for Disconnection notices. NMRC will pay by check or directly by EFT.
§ For Gas Vouchers we will need Information/verification on the travel request. (Description, Appointment slip, letter, etc.)